Friday, October 17, 2014

Is Thumbelina Size 10 on a Wednesday?

I have lost 15 pounds.  Yes, that sounds great till you realize I have 60 left to go!  I went from a size 5 to a size 18 in less than a year on my medication routine.

I always said I'd rather die than be fat.  Thing is, I don't feel that way anymore.  I hate being this weight, but I am working on it.  I don't want to die anymore at all, the meds worked.

Society is so judgmental about weight.  Even a size 10 is considered a "plus size" in our society with it's current values.  Yet, Marilyn Monroe, the most beautiful woman in the world, was a size 12. Today, she wouldn't even have been considered for modeling or a movie role.

Personally, I used to be a model, when I was a size 5.  Now young men call me "cow" and "pig". They have no idea the struggle I've gone through to get my depression under control, or that it's the meds that did it.  Even my 82 year old neighbor says I need to sew my lips shut.  That hurts.  Fact is, like Tori said, "you're only popular with anorexia".  I have gone back to being anorexic.  That's how I've lost 15 pounds so fast.  It's not a diet plan I recommend.

That fact is, you need to think before you speak.  You don't always know the circumstances. Bullying is unacceptable under ANY circumstances anyway.  Thumbelina may be a size 10, that doesn't make her fat.  All women are Goddess shaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment