Thursday, September 18, 2014

Heidi's Story

To follow is the story that Heidi told me, in her own words:

Okay so I'll start... I was raised by my step dad. Who was my child molester for 10+ years.. When I was a teen, he decided to steal a CD case from someone's unlocked car and gave me LE and UTP out of it... SATY was my, and still is my safety zone... My sanity... Tori has helped me maintain my head and the thoughts within it for 20 years.... I don't share this with you because I think it's a memorable story, but because I have the same story as a million others out there who Tori has helped escape and cope with their reality... Silent all those years... It wasn't easy... But fuck! It's hard to hear your own voice a lot of the time! Thankfully Tori hears us when we hear her and for that I am forever indebted to her..

No comments:

Post a Comment